- Specially designed PVC for use in extreme cold (-30°C) whilst preserving the flexibility of the glove
- Multi-layer lining for an optimal thickness / insulation ratio
- Good resistance to oils, greases and hydrocarbons
Ugoria gloves are available with a range of exterior finishes (smooth
or reinforced grip) and cuffs (knitted or safety).
- Road maintenance
- Maintenance and work in cold stores
- Outdoor handling (valves, etc.)
- Goods handling on loading bays, docks, warehousing etc.
- Operating handling equipment
- Order preparation
Instructions for use
- It is recommended to check that the gloves are suitable for the intended use, because the conditions of use at workplace may differ from the “CE ”-type tests.
- Put the gloves on dry, clean hands.
Store the gloves in their original packaging protected from humidity and heat.
Ensure the inside of the gloves is dry before putting them on again.
- This product is not classified as hazardous according to the directive 1999/45/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council.
- This product contains more than 0.1% of di ethyl hexyl phtalate