- Interior insulated polyester multilayer fleece provide protection in cryogenic environments
- Inner Polyolefin Porelle membrane keeps hands dry while allowing air to flow
- Special elastic laminated blue fabric provide dexterity and comfort
- Suitable for applications handling liquid nitrogen and other cryogenic gases to protect from cold contact and prevent burns from liquid gas leakage.
Cryogenic waterproof glove made of a special elastic and laminated blue fabric, internal polyester multilayer fleece and polyolefin Porelle membrane.
- Manufacturing of medicines
- Pharmaceutical preparation
- Handling of liquids at low temperatures (water, oil, hydrocarbons, etc.)
|Interior finish||Knitted thermal protection|
|Exterior finish||Insulating multilayers|
|Size||7 8 9 10 11|