- Interior insulated polyester multilayer fleece provide protection in cryogenic environments
- Inner Polyolefin Porelle membrane keeps hands dry while allowing air to flow
- Special elastic laminated blue fabric provide dexterity and comfort
- Suitable for applications handling liquid nitrogen and other cryogenic gases to protect from cold contact and prevent burns from liquid gas leakage.
Cryogenic waterproof glove made of a special elastic and laminated blue fabric, internal polyester multilayer fleece and polyolefin Porelle membrane.
- Manufacturing of medicines
- Pharmaceutical preparation
- Handling of liquids at low temperatures (water, oil, hydrocarbons, etc.)
- CAT. 30498
|Interior Finish||Knitted thermal protection|
|Exterior Finish||Insulating multilayers|
|Size||7 8 9 10 11|
To contact us
If you would like to ask us a commercial question about our products or if you would like to have more technical information about our gloves and their use, please fill out one of the forms proposed below.
Mapa Professional CatalogueOnline reading
English - 2018 Download (PDF - 25 Mb)