- Special nitrile Grip coating facilitates work in moderately oily environments
- Knitted aramide fibers ensures protection from cuts
- Comfort and insulation of the interior terry-cloth
- Excellent abrasion resistance: superior durability
- TPR impact protective pads on back of hand and fingers
Dot embossing on palm for better insulation and better grip
- Sampling of hot petrochemical products
- Handling of moulds in the ceramic industry
- Handling of hot steel after welding
- Handling of hot piping
- Working with hot, sharp and oily parts
Construction Industry (Heating engineers/Plumbers)
- Maintaining pipes, heating equipment
- ISO 13997:
|Interior Finish||Knitted thermal protection|
|Length (cm)||23 - 28|
|Size||7 9 11|
Instructions for use
- It is recommended to check that the gloves are suitable for the intended use, because the conditions of use at workplace may differ from the "CE"-type tests.
- It is not recommended for persons sensitized to dithiocarbamates and to natural latex (wrist with elastic natural rubber )
- Do not use in direct contact with a flame, these gloves should not be used near moving machinery, risk of being caught
- Put the gloves on dry, clean hands.
- Ensure the inside of the gloves is dry before putting them on again.
- Inspect the gloves for cracks or snags before reusing them.
Store the glove in their original packaging protected from heat, light and humidity.
Caution: improper use of the gloves or submitting them to a cleaning or laundering process that is not specifically recommended can alter their performance levels.
This product is not classified hazardous according to the regulation (EC) n°1272/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council. This product does not contain more than 0.1 % of substance of very high concern (SVHC) or any substance included in the annex XVII of the regulation n° 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council (REACH).
Effective thermal insulation and resistance to a wide range of chemical
Protection against heat and steam, along with inner polymer to protect against oils, greases and hydrocarbons