- Extended length offers extra protection to hand & wrist area
- Exclusive finish minimizes tape and label sticking to gloves
Powder-free clean process for no cross contamination
- Electronic component assembly (displays, LEDs, etc.)
- Manufacturing of medicines
- Pharmaceutical preparation
|Material||Natural latex, neoprene and nitrile|
|Size||6 7 8 9|
Instructions for use
- These gloves are designed for single use only.
- It is not recommended for persons sensitized to natural latex, dithiocarbamates and thiazoles to use these gloves.
- Put the gloves on dry, clean hands.
Store the gloves in their packaging in cool dry place
- This product is not classified as hazardous according to the directive 1999/45/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council.
- This product does not contain any substances of very high concern according to the regulation n° 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council (REACH).
Protection rating is determined by taking into account the effects of both permeation and degradation in an attempt to provide users with an overall protection guideline when using our glove products against specific chemicals.
Meaning of colors :
The chemical test data and overall chemical protection rating should not be used as the absolute basis for glove selection. Actual in-use conditions may vary glove performance from the controlled conditions of laboratory tests. Factors other than chemical contact time
|Chemical Product||CAS #||Breakthrough time (BTT) |
|2-Propanol (Isopropanol) 99%||67-63-0||4||0||ASTM F1383||NT|
|Acetone 99%||67-64-1||1||0||ASTM F1383||NT|
|Ammonium hydroxide solution 29%||1336-21-6||10||0||ASTM F1383||NT|
|Benzene 99%||71-43-2||1||0||ASTM F739||1|
|Bromobenzene 99%||108-86-1||1||0||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
|Formaldehyde 37%||50-00-0||480||6||EN 16523-1:2015||4|
|Hydrochloric acid 35%||7647-01-0||11||1||EN 16523-1:2015||NT|
|Hydrochloric acid 37%||7647-01-0||110||3||ASTM F1383||NT|
|Hydrofluoric Acid 49%||7664-39-3||27||1||ASTM F739||NT|
|Hydrogen peroxide 30%||7722-84-1||480||6||EN 16523-1:2015||4|
|Hydrotreated Light Naphthenic Distillate mixture||64742-53-6||13||1||ASTM F739||1|
|Kerosene mixture||8008-20-6||4||0||ASTM F739||1|
|Methanol 99%||67-56-1||10||0||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
|n-Butanol 99%||71-36-3||2||0||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
|N-Vinyl-2-Pyrrolidinone 99%||88-12-0||8||0||ASTM F1383||NT|
|Naphtha VM&P mixture||8032-32-4||0||0||ASTM F739||1|
|Nitric acid 68%||7697-37-2||14||1||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
|Phenol 85%||108-95-2||7||0||ASTM F739||3|
|Phosphoric acid 85%||7664-38-2||480||6||EN 16523-1:2015||NT|
|Sodium hydroxide 20%||1310-73-2||480||6||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
|Sodium hydroxide 40%||1310-73-2||480||6||EN 374-3:2003||2|
|Sodium hydroxide 50%||1310-73-2||480||6||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
|Sulfuric acid 96%||7664-93-9||6||0||EN 16523-1:2015||NT|
|Unleaded gasoline mixture||8006-61-9||1||0||ASTM F739||1|
*not normalized result