- Optimized service life: excellent mechanical resistance (abrasion, perforation)
- Excellent protection during intensive handling of high-risk chemical products
- Good grip on slippery objects, due to the embossed texture
- Previous Name (US): StanSolv A-18
- Treating/degreasing metals with aggressive solvents
- Handling drums of chemical products
- Application of pesticides
- Cleaning of printing-press rollers
- Timber treatment and finishing
- Spray mixtures preparation
- Tank filling
- Pesticides waste management
- Treatment equipment cleaning
- Application & spreading of pesticides
- Type AAJKOPT
|Exterior Finish||Embossed texture|
|Size||7 8 9 10|
Instructions for use
- It is recommended to check that the gloves are suitable for the intended use, because the conditions of use at workplace may differ from the "CE"-type tests.
- Persons sensitized to dithiocarbamates and thiazoles should not use these gloves.
- Put the gloves on dry, clean hands.
- Do not use the gloves in contact with a chemical for a duration in excess of the measured breakthrough time. Refer to the website www.mapa-pro.com or contact the Technical Customer Service - MAPA PROFESSIONAL (email@example.com) in order to know this breakthrough time. Use 2 pairs alternatively when in long duration contact with a solvent.
- Turn the cuff end down in order to prevent a hazardous chemical from dripping onto the arm.
- Inspect the gloves for cracks or snags before reusing them.
Store the gloves in their original packaging protected from light, humidity and heat.
Before taking off the gloves, clean them as appropriate :
- in use with paints, pigments and inks : wipe with a clean cloth dampened with a suitable solvent, and rub over with a dry cloth.
- in use with a solvent (dilents, etc...) : rub over with a dry cloth.
- in use with acids or alkalies : thoroughly rinse the gloves under running water, and rub over with a dry cloth.
Caution : improper use of the gloves or submitting them to any cleaning or laundering process can alter their performance levels.
Ensure the inside of the gloves is dry before putting them on again.
This product is not classified hazardous according to the regulation (EC) n°1272/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council. This product does not contain more than 0.1 % of substance of very high concern (SVHC) or any substance included in the annex XVII of the regulation n° 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council (REACH).
Protection rating is determined by taking into account the effects of both permeation and degradation in an attempt to provide users with an overall protection guideline when using our glove products against specific chemicals.
Meaning of colors :
The chemical test data and overall chemical protection rating should not be used as the absolute basis for glove selection. Actual in-use conditions may vary glove performance from the controlled conditions of laboratory tests. Factors other than chemical contact time
|Chemical Product||CAS #||Breakthrough time|
|1,1,1-Trichloroethane 99%||71-55-6||276||5||ASTM F739||NT|
|Ammonium hydroxide solution 25%||1336-21-6||480||6||EN 16523-1:2015||4|
|Butyl Acetate 99%||123-86-4||164||4||ASTM F739||NT|
|Carbon disulfide 99%||75-15-0||20||1||EN 16523-1:2015||NT|
|Chlorobenzene 99%||108-90-7||42||2||ASTM F739||NT|
|Diethylamine 98%||109-89-7||53||2||EN 16523-1:2015||NT|
|Ethyl acetate 99%||141-78-6||27||1||EN 16523-1:2015||NT|
|Formaldehyde 37%||50-00-0||480||6||EN 16523-1:2015||4|
|Fuel oils mixture||68476-34-6||480||6||ASTM F739||NT|
|Hydrochloric acid 10%||7647-01-0||480||6||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
|Hydrochloric acid 35%||7647-01-0||480||6||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
|Hydrogen peroxide 30%||7722-84-1||480||6||EN 16523-1:2015||4|
|Methanol 99%||67-56-1||148||4||ASTM F739||3|
|n-Heptane 99%||142-82-5||480||6||ASTM F739||4|
|Sodium hydroxide 20%||1310-73-2||480||6||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
|Sodium hydroxide 40%||1310-73-2||480||6||EN 16523-1:2015||4|
|Sodium hydroxide 50%||1310-73-2||480||6||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
|Styrene 99%||100-42-5||36||2||EN 16523-1:2015||NT|
|Sulfuric acid 96%||7664-93-9||243||5||EN 16523-1:2015||NT|
|Toluene 99%||108-88-3||51||2||EN 16523-1:2015||1|
*not normalized result