- Multi-purpose chemical resistance (acids, aliphatic solvents) increased by the thickness of the material
- Excellent thermal insulation, due to double-knit cotton
- Good grip of wet or slippery objects,
- Boiler room work
- Handling of hot piping
- Handling of moulds in the ceramic industry
- Manufacture of adhesives
- Manufacture of insulating electric wires
- Road works in cold conditions
- Steam cleaning
- Filleting Fish
- Polymer extrusion
- Chemical treatment of metals
- Oil quenching of steel
- Sampling of hot petrochemical products
|Colour||Black / Blue|
|Interior Finish||Knitted thermal protection|
|Size||8 9 10|
Instructions for use
- It is recommended to check that the gloves are suitable for the intended use, because the conditions of use at workplace may differ from the "CE"-type tests. For very high or low temperatures, be careful that a sustained contact does not cause burns.
- It is not recommended for persons sensitized to dithiocarbamates to use these gloves.
- Put the gloves on dry, clean hands.
- Do not use the gloves in contact with a chemical for a duration in excess of the measured breakthrough time. Refer to the website www.mapa-pro.com or contact the Technical Customer Service - MAPA PROFESSIONAL (email@example.com) in order to know this breakthrough time. Use 2 pairs alternatively when in long duration contact with a solvent.
- Turn the cuff end down in order to prevent a hazardous chemical from dripping onto the arm.
- Ensure the inside of the gloves is dry before putting them on again.
Store the gloves in their original packaging at a temperature not below 5°C.
Before taking off the gloves, clean them as appropriate :
- in use with paints, pigments and inks : wipe with a clean cloth dampened with a suitable solvent, and rub over with a dry cloth
- in use with a solvent (diluents, etc...) : rub over with a dry cloth
- in use with acids or alkalies : thoroughly rinse the gloves under running water, and rub over with a dry cloth
Caution : improper use of the gloves or submitting them to a cleaning or laundering process that is not specifically recommended can alter their performance levels.
- This product is not classified as hazardous according to the directive 1999/45/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council.
- This product does not contain any substances of very high concern according to the regulation n° 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council (REACH).
Protection rating is determined by taking into account the effects of both permeation and degradation in an attempt to provide users with an overall protection guideline when using our glove products against specific chemicals.
Meaning of colors :
The chemical test data and overall chemical protection rating should not be used as the absolute basis for glove selection. Actual in-use conditions may vary glove performance from the controlled conditions of laboratory tests. Factors other than chemical contact time
|Chemical Product||CAS #||Breakthrough time|
|2,4-Di-tertiary Butylphenol 99%||96-76-4||29||1||ASTM F739||NT|
|Acetonitrile 99%||75-05-8||66||3||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
|Methanol 99%||67-56-1||480||6||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
|n-Heptane 99%||142-82-5||41||2||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
|Sodium hydroxide 20%||1310-73-2||480||6||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
|Sodium hydroxide 40%||1310-73-2||480||6||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
|Sulfuric acid 96%||7664-93-9||190||4||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
*not normalized result
Protection against heat and steam, along with inner polymer to protect against oils, greases and hydrocarbons