- Excellent thermal insulation in wet, oily or steamy conditions
- Good resistance to oils, greases and hydrocarbons
- Boiler room work
- Handling of hot steel after welding
- Heat treatment up to 250°C (autoclaves, etc.)
- Steam cleaning
- Steel quenching
- Vulcanization, demoulding, forming, etc.
|Interior Finish||Knitted thermal protection|
|Thickness (mm)||Heavy Wt.|
Instructions for use
- It is recommended to check that the gloves are suitable for the intended use, because the conditions of use at workplace may differ from the "CE"-type tests.
- Put the gloves on dry, clean hands.
- Ensure the inside of the gloves is dry before putting them on again.
- In case of sustained use, alternate 2 pairs.
- Inspect the gloves for cracks or snags before reusing them.
- It is not recommended for persons sensitized to dithiocarbamates or thiazoles to use these gloves, nor to use them next to moving machinery.
Caution : improper use of the gloves or submitting them to a cleaning or laundering process that is not specifically recommended can alter their performance levels.
- This product is not classified as hazardous according to the directive 1999/45/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council.
- This product does not contain any substances of very high concern according to the regulation n° 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council (REACH).
A double-layer glove, with thermal insulation and extended length for extra arm protection.
Effective thermal insulation and resistance to a wide range of chemical