- A seamless plaited glove for a maximum comfort, dexterity and flexibility while providing optimal cut protection (Cut level ISO B)
- Extended use guaranteed by our exclusive process RESICOMFORT. Proven breathability, flexibility and durability of the coating.
- Free of harmful substances: STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®, DMF Free
- Dermatologically approved
- Can be used with touch devices & touch screen
- Silicone free to prevent traces, defects on metal sheet and glass prior to painting
- Washable 1 time at 40°C without any alteration on performances*.
- Cut level easy to identify thanks to the marking on the back of the glove.
*Tests carried out on unworn gloves (i.e. in new condition) which differs from the reality in the field.
- Handling and sorting small, sharp parts
Construction Industry (Carpenters/Joiners)
- Installing steel structures
Construction Industry (Heating engineers/Plumbers)
- Handling metal parts
Construction Industry (Roofers/Tilers/Glazers)
- Laying tiles, inserts, frames or zinc sheeting
- Handling cardboard and paper
- CAT. 2
- ISO 13997:
|Material||Nitrile foam sandy|
|Interior Finish||Seamless textile support from HDPE fibres|
|Exterior Finish||Reinforced grip|
|Size||6 7 8 9 10 11|
Standard protection for intricate handling in reasonably clean environments
Comfort, Suppleness & breathability without any compromise on cut protection & durability Can be used with touch devices & touch screen
To contact us
If you would like to ask us a commercial question about our products or if you would like to have more technical information about our gloves and their use, please fill out one of the forms proposed below.
Mapa Professional CatalogueOnline reading
English - 2018 Download (PDF - 25 Mb)