- Provides protection against Acids and Alkalies/Bases
Flexibility of natural rubber gives freedom of movement when worn over long periods of time.
- Chemical product blending
- Cleaning tanks
- Application of pesticides
- Spreading fertilizer
|Interior Finish||Smooth chlorinated|
|Size||9 10 11|
Instructions for use
- It is recommended to check that the gloves are suitable for the intended use, because the conditions of use at the workplace may differ from the "CE"-type tests.
- It is not recommended for persons sensitised to natural latex, dithiocarbamates and thiazoles to use these gloves.
- Put the gloves on dry, clean hands.
- Do not use the gloves in contact with a chemical for a duration in excess of the measured breakthrough time. Refer to the website www.mapa-pro.com or contact the Technical Customer Service - MAPA PROFESSIONAL (email@example.com) in order to know this breakthrough time. Use 2 pairs alternatively when in long duration contact with a solvent.
- Turn the cuff end down in order to prevent a hazardous chemical from dripping onto the arm.
- Inspect the gloves for cracks or snags before reusing them.
Store the gloves in their original packaging protected from direct sunlight, far from heat sources or electric equipment.
Before taking off the gloves, clean them as appropriate :
- in use with a solvent (alcohol, etc...) : rub over with a dry cloth
- in use with detergents, acids or alkalies : thoroughly rinse the gloves under running water, and rub over with a dry cloth
Caution : improper use of the gloves or submitting them to a cleaning or laundering process, which is not specifically recommended, can alter their performance levels.
Ensure the inside of the gloves is dry before putting them on again.
This product is not classified as hazardous according to the directive 1999/45/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council.
- This product does not contain any substances of very high concern according to the regulation n° 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council (REACH).