- Soft, absorbent interlock knit cotton liner adds comfort, easy on-off, high-and low-temperature protection.
- 1.5 AQL - Quality Assurance
Durable Neoprene with an inner layer in palm area of Natural Rubber for excellent dexterity, mechanical and chemical protection.
- Etching / degreasing
- Handling and transporting chemicals
|Colour||Black / Blue|
|Interior Finish||Textile support|
|Exterior Finish||Non-slip grip|
|Thickness (mm)||Med. Wt.|
|Size||8 9 10 11|
Instructions for use
- It is recommended to check that the gloves are suitable for the intended use, because the conditions of use at workplace may differ from the "CE"-type tests.
- It is not recommended for persons sensitized to natural latex proteins and dithiocarbamates to use these gloves.
- Put the gloves on dry, clean hands.
Do not use the gloves in contact with a chemical for a duration in excess of the measured breakthrough time. Refer to the website www.mapa-pro.com or contact the Technical Customer Service - MAPA PROFESSIONAL (firstname.lastname@example.org) in order to know this breakthrough time. Use 2 pairs alternatively when in long duration contact with a solvent.
- Turn the cuff end down in order to prevent a hazardous chemical from dripping onto the arm.
Inspect the gloves for cracks or snags before reusing them.
Store the gloves in their original packaging at a temperature not below 5°C.
Before taking off the gloves, clean them as appropriate :
- in use with paints, pigments and inks : wipe with a clean cloth dampened with a suitable solvent, and rub over with a dry cloth
- in use with a solvent (diluents, etc...) : rub over with a dry cloth
- in use with acids or alkalies : thoroughly rinse the gloves under running water, and rub over with a dry cloth
Caution : using the gloves or submitting them to another cleaning or laundering process that is not specifically recommended can alter their performance levels
Ensure the inside of the gloves is dry before putting them on again.
- This product is not classified as hazardous according to the directive 1999/45/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council.
- This product does not contain any substances of very high concern according to the regulation n° 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council (REACH).
Protection rating is determined by taking into account the effects of both permeation and degradation in an attempt to provide users with an overall protection guideline when using our glove products against specific chemicals.
Meaning of colors :
The chemical test data and overall chemical protection rating should not be used as the absolute basis for glove selection. Actual in-use conditions may vary glove performance from the controlled conditions of laboratory tests. Factors other than chemical contact time
|Chemical Product||CAS #||Breakthrough time|
|2-Methylpentamethylenediamine 99%||15520-10-2||206||4||ASTM F739||NT|
|Acetic acid 99%||64-19-7||475||5||ASTM F739||NT|
|Acetonitrile 99%||75-05-8||44||2||ASTM F739||4|
|Ammonium hydroxide solution 29%||1336-21-6||375||5||ASTM F739||NT|
|Chromic Acid 50%||7738-94-5||480||6||ASTM F739||NT|
|Hydrofluoric Acid 10%||7664-39-3||480||6||ASTM F739||NT|
|Hydrofluoric Acid 49%||7664-39-3||480||6||ASTM F739||NT|
|Methanol 99%||67-56-1||114||3||ASTM F739||4|
|Methyl Amyl Ketone 98%||110-43-0||25||1||ASTM F739||NT|
|n-hexane 95%||110-54-3||32||2||ASTM F739||4|
|Naphtha VM&P mixture||8032-32-4||35||2||ASTM F739||NT|
|Phosphorous Trichloride 98%||7719-12-2||6||0||ASTM F739||NT|
|Potassium Hydroxide 50%||1310-58-3||480||6||ASTM F739||NT|
|Toluene 99%||108-88-3||10||0||ASTM F739||NT|
*not normalized result