- Optimized service life: excellent mechanical resistance (abrasion, perforation)
- Excellent protection during intensive handling of high-risk chemical products
- Good grip on slippery objects, due to the embossed texture
- Treating/degreasing metals with aggressive solvents
- Handling drums of chemical products
- Application of pesticides
- Cleaning of printing-press rollers
- Timber treatment and finishing
|Exterior Finish||Embossed texture|
|Size||8 9 10 11|
Instructions for use
- It is recommended to check that the gloves are suitable for the intended use, because the conditions of use at workplace may differ from the "CE"-type tests.
- Persons sensitized to dithiocarbamates and thiazoles should not use these gloves.
- Put the gloves on dry, clean hands.
- Do not use the gloves in contact with a chemical for a duration in excess of the measured breakthrough time. Refer to the website www.mapa-pro.com or contact the Technical Customer Service - MAPA PROFESSIONAL in order to know this breakthrough time. Use 2 pairs alternatively when in long duration contact with a solvent.
- Turn the cuff end down in order to prevent a hazardous chemical from dripping onto the arm.
- Inspect the gloves for cracks or snags before reusing them.
Store the gloves in their original packaging protected from light, humidity and heat.
Before taking off the gloves, clean them as appropriate :
- in use with paints, pigments and inks : wipe with a clean cloth dampened
with a suitable solvent, and rub over with a dry cloth.
- in use with a solvent (dilents, etc...) : rub over with a dry cloth.
- in use with acids or alkalies : thoroughly rinse the gloves under running water, and rub over with a dry cloth
Caution : improper use of the gloves or submitting them to any cleaning or laundering process can alter their performance levels.
Ensure the inside of the gloves is dry before putting them on again.
- This product is not classified as hazardous according to the directive 1999/45/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council.
- This product does not contain any substances of very high concern according to the regulation n° 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council (REACH).
Protection rating is determined by taking into account the effects of both permeation and degradation in an attempt to provide users with an overall protection guideline when using our glove products against specific chemicals.
Meaning of colors :
The chemical test data and overall chemical protection rating should not be used as the absolute basis for glove selection. Actual in-use conditions may vary glove performance from the controlled conditions of laboratory tests. Factors other than chemical contact time
|Chemical Product||CAS #||Breakthrough time|
|1,1,1-Trichloroethane 99%||71-55-6||54||2||EN 374-3:2003||1|
|2-Propanol (Isopropanol) 99%||67-63-0||480||6||EN 374-3:2003||4|
|Butyl Acetate 99%||123-86-4||51||2||EN 374-3:2003||1|
|Cyclohexane 99%||110-82-7||480||6||EN 374-3:2003||4|
|Cyclohexanone 99%||108-94-1||88||3||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
|Dichloromethane (Methylene Chloride) 99%||75-09-2||2||0||EN 374-3:2003||1|
|Ethanol 95%||64-17-5||235||4||EN 374-3:2003||3|
|Methanol 99%||67-56-1||80||3||EN 374-3:2003||1|
|Methyl Ethyl Ketone (2-Butanone) 99%||78-93-3||7||0||EN 374-3:2003||1|
|n-Heptane 99%||142-82-5||480||6||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
|N-N dimethyl acetamide 99%||127-19-5||18||1||EN 374-3:2003||1|
|n-undecane 99%||1120-21-4||480||6||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
|Propylene Glycol 99%||57-55-6||480||6||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
|Propylene Glycol Methyl Ethyl Acetate (PGMEA) 99%||108-65-6||183||4||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
|Propylene Glycol Monomethyl Ether 99%||107-98-2||360||5||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
|Sodium hydroxide 20%||1310-73-2||480||6||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
|Sodium hydroxide 40%||1310-73-2||480||6||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
|Sulfuric acid 96%||7664-93-9||184||4||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
|t-Butyl Methyl Ether 98%||1634-04-4||NT||NT||4|
|Tetrachloroethylene (Perchloroethylene) 99%||127-18-4||176||4||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
|Toluene 99%||108-88-3||22||1||EN 374-3:2003||1|
|Xylene 99%||1330-20-7||56||2||EN 374-3:2003||1|
*not normalized result